Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shop MAC Lipsticks

Here are some of the lipsticks from the Shop MAC collection. I bought 4 of the 6 shades.

Innocence, Beware: Light Yellow, Pink (Cremesheen)
Naughty Saute: Bright Pepto Pink (Cremesheen)
Quick Sizzle: Bright Pink (Matte)
Runaway Run: Rich Blue-Red (Satin)

The collection also includes:
Watch Me Simmer: Bright Pink Orange (Amplified)
Dish It Up: Berry Pink (Lustre)

Love the packaging!

Left to Right: Quick Sizzle, Naughty Saute, Runaway Red, & Innocence, Beware!

Quick Sizzle
Left to Right: MAC Quick Sizzle/Show Orchid

Naughty Saute


Right to Left: MAC Naughty Saute/Snob/Viva Glam Gaga/Pink Nouveau

Runaway Red

Left to Right: MAC Runaway Red, MUFE Moulin Rouge, Urban Decay F-Bomb

Innocence, Beware!

Left to Right:MAC Innocence Beware!/Creme D'Nude/Viva Glam Gaga 2

As of right now, Runaway Red is the only Shop MAC lipstick available online. The other five shades are listed as "coming soon" so I am assuming they will restocking more. 

Where to Buy: MAC stores/counters, online (launched 2/9/12 in US)
Cost: $14.50 each
Limited Edition

Did you pick up anything from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection? What are your favorites?

Follow me here:
Instagram: pinkglitterlove


  1. I love your blog! I followed you. I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much!


  2. Love the lipstick shades! Great blog,now following!

  3. Lately i've really been into the "nude" lip look. So i love the creme d'nude color.

  4. adore all the shades. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

  5. Replies
    1. Me too! What's your favorite nude lipstick?


Thanks for commenting! If you have a question, tweet me @shoppinkglitter